1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Demo of "The Rock" overdrive by ex-gear / eno music + my Line 6 Helix

Discussion in 'Reviews of Pedals and Effects' started by Brockstar, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Brockstar

Brockstar Member

Just a short demo with my PRS and Fender telecaster guitar with this pedal. I personally think it has a "klon centaur" thing going on with it. I even A/B'd it against the klon modeled version in helix and I could barely tell a difference. Of course I've never heard or had the real version but I've heard many say the one in the line 6 helix is pretty accurate, so if it's accurate than this is pretty accurate too... I'm running the pedal into the fx loop of my helix using the litigator amp model which is like a "dumble" type amp and some hall reverb in helix as well.