Demo Video Sound Quality- We Listened!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by ProGuitarShop, Mar 18, 2008.

1. ProGuitarShop

ProGuitarShop Member

A couple months ago there was a thread going on the poor sound quality of our Demo Videos on YouTube. I just wanted to let you guys know that we appreciated your input and criticism. So, we listened to you guys, and as a result we dumped a bunch of money into recording equipment. Check out the last 35 or so videos. I think you will notice a huge improvement, and hopefully this will be a valuable resource for everyones tone quest.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ProGuitarShopDemos

2. Shawn S.

Shawn S. Member

Great. You guys are great.

3. GuitaristZ

GuitaristZ Guest

now you just need to demo pedals I can afford lol

4. TimH

TimH Member

indeed they are much better! Just as a matter of stating it...this DOES matter to consumers like me. If you care enough to make your demos better I assume you'll go above and beyond for the customer. I'll look you up next time I need a purchase :)

5. jokerjkny

jokerjkny Member

6. bluesmain

bluesmain Member

7. CWFurst

CWFurst Member

Yeah, it's really great to see some in depth gear demos. It should help boost sales for sure!

8. willyredeemed

willyredeemed Member

9. dividedsky

dividedsky Member

Agreed. Right now there is a new pedal I want and about 10 different ebay dealers selling it but I'm going to buy it from you guys because you made a video for it.

10. minjason

minjason Member

demos sound great! u can def hear the difference!

11. cber1517

cber1517 Member

I bought my Silver Kiss from these guys! Very helpful and fast shipping! It was actually their demo that helped me decide to get it. Way to go, guys!:BEER

12. jokerjkny

jokerjkny Member

oh btw,

is there any way, you could do the demos w/ a strat or something single coil as well? but other than that, keep up the great work!

13. flyonthewall150

flyonthewall150 Supporting Member

Your demos are some of the best on youtube. My only criticism was that sometimes it seems like the amp is too dirty, and a clean amp would be better for showing off the true sound of an effect.

14. re-animator

re-animator Senior Member

I'll admit i was a big hater on your videos for quite a while. Every dirt pedal seemed to have no midrange or bottom end.... sounded like it was way too close mic'd with crappy quality.

I think you guys have done a complete 180 now :)

very useful and awesome!

15. Guitarplayerdan

Guitarplayerdan Member

I didn't think too bad of the quality of the ones before. But I think this sounds awesome! Thanks for the DEMOS!

16. Lampasas

Lampasas Member

Maybe I should know this, but what's the song that plays at the beginning of the demos? I've always wondered. Great tone there.

17. yeahyeahyeah

yeahyeahyeah Supporting Member

NICE job guys, I was just on youtube the other day watching some of your clips when I thought, "I remember this pro guitar shop place had really bad demos... wait, these are really good!"

Noticed the (big) difference.

Its about time someone used higher quality sound on a video clip... the sound is what we are after anyway, right?

There are tons of people making their own clips with nothing but the camera mic...THE CAMERA MIC? ugh. gross.

This is a HUGE deal for pedals that most people can't try out for themselves before buying. An honest representation of the product will lead you to more satisfied customers. Hope you guys get more business.

You'll be hearing from me.

18. Electric I

Electric I Member

19. lifeinsong

lifeinsong Member

I've bought several pieces of gear from ProGuitarShop and have always received great customer service, excellent packing, and fast shipping...love checking out the video demos on your site. Thanks!

20. ProGuitarShop

ProGuitarShop Member

Thanks guys. We appreciate the input. We are gear nerds just like all of you guys and we are having a blast producing the videos.

If you would like to follow the videos that are currently being produced you can visit us on Twitter.

www.twitter.com/ProGuitarShop