DenTone, Fuzzboxworld experiences...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by BigDiceBuddha, Feb 19, 2015.

1. BigDiceBuddha

BigDiceBuddha Member

Hey guys, I just ordered a Camel Toe Clone from Dennis at DenTone. There's not a lot of information out there on DenTone, but everything I've read has been positive and complimentary. I also like the look of his 900 Pound Violin Fuzz... He's got some crazy, experimental, mad scientist looking stuff.

Anyways, looking forward to getting the Camel Toe. Just wondering if anybody has experience or reviews of DenTone pedals, build quality, service, etc....

Thanks.

2. superslidetail

superslidetail Supporting Member

I had one of his Buzzaround clones at one point. IIRC, the build quality was very good and he shipped fast. It was already made, ready in hand before I bought it though so I wasn't waiting for it to be built.

3. BigDiceBuddha

BigDiceBuddha Member

Thanks, this one was already built, as well. I bought it yesterday and it's already shipped so should be here soon.

4. ufo~

ufo~ Member

Dude knows his fuzz. I had the Buzzaround and it had BALLS!!!

5. jgyn

jgyn Member

I have and like the Dentone Buzzaround.

6. Jet Age Eric

Jet Age Eric Member

+1 on the Buzzaround. Decided I got close enough with BE Musket, which was a lot easier to integrate with my board. -E