• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Derek Trucks Article

AlChuck

Indeed... thanks for that link! The DTB will be in town in April, I'm dying to go see them...

marcher5877

Bump for Derek. I don't listen to a lot of him, but I respect the hell out of the way he has chosen to live his life. He is a muscian in the truest sense of the world, and he gives other muscians an example to live up to. Thank you Derek.

itkindaworks

Silver Supporting Member
Great musician! He seems like he has a good head on his shoulders as well. Thanks for the article.

3 Mile Stone

Your welcome. I thought it was particularly well done. It's noteworthy when a music journalist gets it so right. It was inspiring to read actually.

3 Mile Stone

I think there was nothing wrong with it at all. I would rather read an article about a musician and see that the person writing it actuallu understands and appreciates all of what is happening to make that music and the musician what it is. I have read way too many articles that were "under-written" I guess.

To each their own.

Trending Topics