• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

derek trucks get what you deserve contest

stelligan

I submitted a wank...... Thanks for the heads up.

It's at the contest site under David C.
Added: J-Bass, Strat solo, and vocal.

Last edited:

MikeNiteRail

I did mine in about two hours. It helped to have a friend who knew how to use Cakewalk and set things up. I refused to listen to any entries until after I was done...that probably helped too. I could see how easy it would be to tweak and tweak until the last minute.

MikeNiteRail

There's a dude...I think his last name is Gannon...who redid the whole song playing all the insturments. It is really, really, cool. He plays slide too...sounds just like DT. I'd be shocked if he didn't win something.

GtrWiz

Didn't realize the deadline was today... I went to DL the tracks and it was over already. I'd still like to give it a shot, for fun, does anyone still have the tracks?

MikeNiteRail

Didn't realize the deadline was today... I went to DL the tracks and it was over already. I'd still like to give it a shot, for fun, does anyone still have the tracks?
Did you ever find the tracks? They are still up on the site, but if you're having a hard time, I can get them for you. Send me a PM if you need some help.

Trending Topics