• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Deviltone Jezebel Fuzz

CALI68

Silver Supporting Member
Gear Page member eric-d has always been well known around here for getting KILLER tones! Because of him I discovered the Landgraff pedals, The great London fuzz, the Foxrox fuzz friendly unit, the Chicago Iron Octavian and on and on. All of which have remained total favorites of mine. I've become a friend of Eric's and I always look forward to discussing pedals and amps with him.

When he announced that he was going to start building his own pedals it was a no brainer for me to put my order in sight unseen. I ordered a silicon jezebel and I specified that I wanted an internal mid control. I also specified the color, design and general tone of the pedal. VERY cool to have a pedal basically built to order.

Well, it came today and MAN did I get what I wanted! Fat grinding silicon fuzz that's NOT ear piecing and has a good clean up. At full fuzz you get that spitting Hendrix tone and with the fuzz backed down to around 2:00 you get a sort of OD/fuzz hybrid. It sounds killer and I mean that. I'll get a clip up soon but for now enjoy the eye candy:

eric-d

Thanks for the kind words Chris!!! I appreciate it! damn man - if you wanted Black Knobs - should have asked for them!! :D Glad you dig it! :AOK

CALI68

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for the kind words Chris!!! I appreciate it! damn man - if you wanted Black Knobs - should have asked for them!! :D Glad you dig it! :AOK
No, I did want the cream knobs but after seeing it in person I decided to go with the black one's!

-Chris

markom89

Congrats to both of you handsome dudes :D
Eric for his building of killer (sonically and aesthetically) pedals and Chris for getting to own one! I'll be getting one soon :D Looks killer w/ the black knobs :D

EXP

Supporting Member
Cool, CALI68 BTW I played your Jezebel when E was doing the final testing.:)

Trending Topics