Dgtm

Gear91

I just got a DGTM pedal. I haven't really been able to open up yet but I have to say that I am very impressed, and I am pretty finicky with pedals. Nice and full and smooth, and non-sterile.

Gear91

Thanks for moving my post to the proper section! By the way, I was so impressed with the DGTM that I have a Gristle King on the way.

Phil M

Silver Supporting Member
I did the same thing about 3 years ago. Started with a DGTM and Luxury Drive and ended up with 2 GKs. Oddly, I have none now but I wouldn't have gotten rid of them if I had known he was going to stop making them. DGTMs used to show up in the Emporium for $85-$90 with some regularity...

The DGTM was eventually edged out by my Eternity, but either pedal makes a great versatile OD for any board.

sepultura

Yeah, it's a lovely one. I have the gristle king, and it really rocks. I wrote in to TCJ and he gave me a few ideas for mods, I just swapped out a capacitor and it sounds just the way I like it now. Lovely pedals.

Gear91

Yeah, it's a lovely one. I have the gristle king, and it really rocks. I wrote in to TCJ and he gave me a few ideas for mods, I just swapped out a capacitor and it sounds just the way I like it now. Lovely pedals.
What was it that you needed to improve and do you recall what you did?

ocripes

Silver Supporting Member
Got one of the ebay FOR $159; 20 over the original price of a new one when they were still being made. I like mine just the way it is.

I use it w/ a Small Fry and a Rat. How I set e'm up depends on the gig. The DGTM sounds great w/my VooDoo Lab chorus set for fake-leslie.

Trending Topics