Dgtm

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Gear91, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Gear91

Gear91 Supporting Member

I just got a DGTM pedal. I haven't really been able to open up yet but I have to say that I am very impressed, and I am pretty finicky with pedals. Nice and full and smooth, and non-sterile.

2. Gear91

Gear91 Supporting Member

Thanks for moving my post to the proper section! By the way, I was so impressed with the DGTM that I have a Gristle King on the way.

3. Phil M

Phil M Member

I did the same thing about 3 years ago. Started with a DGTM and Luxury Drive and ended up with 2 GKs. Oddly, I have none now but I wouldn't have gotten rid of them if I had known he was going to stop making them. DGTMs used to show up in the Emporium for $85-$90 with some regularity...

The DGTM was eventually edged out by my Eternity, but either pedal makes a great versatile OD for any board.

4. sepultura

sepultura Member

Yeah, it's a lovely one. I have the gristle king, and it really rocks. I wrote in to TCJ and he gave me a few ideas for mods, I just swapped out a capacitor and it sounds just the way I like it now. Lovely pedals.

5. Gear91

Gear91 Supporting Member

What was it that you needed to improve and do you recall what you did?

6. tapeup

tapeup Butterscotch Supt. Member Gold Supporting Member

:agree
    +1 bump because I would like to know this also. Thanks!

7. ocripes

ocripes Supporting Member

Got one of the ebay FOR $159; 20 over the original price of a new one when they were still being made. I like mine just the way it is.

I use it w/ a Small Fry and a Rat. How I set e'm up depends on the gig. The DGTM sounds great w/my VooDoo Lab chorus set for fake-leslie.