Diago Pedalboards, Anybody using one?

Jaymz D.

Hey TGP'ers I came across Diago Pedalboards online, they look cool and functional. Anybody have one? If so, I would love to hear about it as I am thinking of getting one of their Tourman models. Thanks in advance and rock on y'all!

lameburger

I recently bought one cheap off a friend because the velcro was peeling off, and I needed a board. I emailed them asking for a recommendation on the best way to fix it, and they sent me some strong adhesive for free (The damage came under warranty apparently)!

So yeah, I'm happy with mine for the moment. Might upgrade to a pedaltrain at some point though because you can hide the cables+they're angled.

BukiUki

Been using mine for a couple of years and it's really pretty good, even with gigging/travelling abuse still holds up nicely, not too heavy(showman model) and cheap.
My guitarist has the Tourman, and it's pretty bulky, be sure you can't fit all on the showman before getting the big one!

Wanj

I've got the tourman.

It goes at the bottom and has the drum hardware bag sat atop and it stuff piled on from there when we gig, and it's holding up really well. Top product.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom