1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Diamond Compressor Dimensions

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by matthewh133, May 18, 2011.

1. matthewh133

matthewh133 Member

Hey guys, is anyone able to provide me with some reliable Diamond Compressor dimensions. I think I've looked everywhere and am unable to find any.

Thanks!

2. DraggAmps

DraggAmps Member

I believe it's 3.5x4.5. I can go measure if you really need them accurate but it's anvery common enclosure size. I believe it's the 1590 enclosure style, which is what almost all Barber pedals come in, Pharaoh fuzz, Micro POG, Fromel EQ, Sub Decay, Skreddy "Deluxe" pedals, Skinpimp, Voodoo Lavs Pedals, etc, and there are tons of pedals that use that enclosure turned sideways such as the KOT, Empress pedals, Cusack, Tim, Retro Sonic, Lumpys, etc. TONS of pedals. It's a very small enclosure, just wider than a standard small enclosure.

3. matthewh133

matthewh133 Member

4. duderanimous

duderanimous Monsterpiece Fuzz - Fuzz Master Extraordinaire Silver Supporting Member

5. matthewh133

matthewh133 Member

6. Futureadvocate

Futureadvocate Member

We should have a sticky for pedal dimensions.