• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Diamonds Amps Decada - Video

jlagrassa

Silver Supporting Member
Sounds real good to me, although the beginning Interview was hard to concentrate on with that sweet little blonde next to him!:D

phillyred79

Platinum Supporting Member
Sounds real good to me, although the beginning Interview was hard to concentrate on with that sweet little blonde next to him!:D
And just think, someone, somewhere is tired of hittin' that!!!
If they just didn't talk so much, you know- express their opinions, thoughts, ideas....

bilbal

Amp????? I see only blonde!!!

Seriously, that amp sounds cool. That Zeppelin tune sounded great. What tune is it, I cannot thank of the name. I wanted to say it was Rain Song...

mikeratan00

I used to own the Spec Op and man that amp was a killer.. sorry I sold it, lost tons on it..no resale value..unlike Bogner and Diezel

Jay Strange

Silver Supporting Member
Amp????? I see only blonde!!!

Seriously, that amp sounds cool. That Zeppelin tune sounded great. What tune is it, I cannot thank of the name. I wanted to say it was Rain Song...
10 years gone. Killer tune. I dig the overdrive for sure, cleans :dunno

Trending Topics