Did Aardvark close shop?

planetal

It appear's Aardvark has stop operations.. Does anyone have any info on this?

Figures as I use a Q10.. Oh well

Al

MichaelK

I guess their clock ran out.

"Clock" ran out... get it?? "Clock?" Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I kill me.

straticus

Originally posted by planetal
It appear's Aardvark has stop operations.. Does anyone have any info on this?

Figures as I use a Q10.. Oh well

Al
I use a Q10 too. Aardvark is belly up?:(

T

TubularTim

Originally posted by straticus
I use a Q10 too. Aardvark is belly up?:(
Apparently so. They haven't answered emails or phone calls since November. Hopefully someone will buy their design and continue production. The Q10 is a great unit.

There's a website that was started by a guy that has all of the drivers available in case anyone needs them.

straticus

Originally posted by TubularTim
Apparently so. They haven't answered emails or phone calls since November. Hopefully someone will buy their design and continue production. The Q10 is a great unit.

There's a website that was started by a guy that has all of the drivers available in case anyone needs them.
This is unbelievable. It's such a nice piece of equipment. Aardvark makes great stuff and they've been around for quite a while. You'd think there'd be some sort of notification or something. Not just ............ pooooof, there gone!

I wonder what other people that need a unit like the Q10 are using? The Q10 sounds great! I just don't get it!

planetal

I think its a shame as well.. I hope either the company reappears somehow or at least the software drivers become public domain so they can be kept up.

Al

LSchefman

Wow, I've depended on their clock (ha ha michael) for years. They made the best SMPTE to MIDI sync box ever, as well.

Locked up in less than a second. I guess I have something else to add to my collection of gear that you can't get any more. LOL

Igneous

Silver Supporting Member
Hey hey- Yeah, they went out. Ive got a q10 and the pres are astounding. Maybe now I can afford a couple more , no???
anyone want to sell me theirs??

planetal

I was thinking the same thing.. they might start appearing on ebay cheap...(the Q10's).. I wouldn't mind having a second

Al

straticus

Originally posted by planetal
I was thinking the same thing.. they might start appearing on ebay cheap...(the Q10's).. I wouldn't mind having a second

Al
Ah, the proverbial silver lining. You guys are genius.:)

planetal

After reading my last post, it appears that I am incapable of proofreading before I post a remark.

My apologies to all lovers of the English language and it's grammer. I meant neither you nor our language offence...

Al

Igneous

Silver Supporting Member
...or a third, or even a fourth?

input,input, input.
So far the ONLY one that is(was) expandable

god, I couldve used 16 ins instead of 8 on my last project.

GOD %#@N Double bass drum kit!!!--whats that? No, those aren't samples, thats YOUR kick. -He-He

Goku13

I have a Q10, too....that really blows they are gone, but I feel lucky to have gotten one at least...it makes recording my band a lot easier...we are working on our 2nd album with the blasted thing! :D

Trending Topics