Did that new Klon pedal (Summer NAMM) ever come out?

SinglecutGuy

Silver Supporting Member
Any updates on this? Not that I'm surprised, but it has been 6 months since it was teased. Did Bill F. just end up swallowing the prototype?

klonboost1.jpg

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
I take that as a compliment

You would, if anyone is trolling, it's you. Finnegan hasn't done anything wrong, but when someone like yourself come one and make accusations as you have... Well, obviously you can't figure it out.

TakisMasterKey

You would, if anyone is trolling, it's you. Finnegan hasn't done anything wrong, but when someone like yourself come one and make accusations as you have... Well, obviously you can't figure it out.
Yeah, if you check my postings in TGP, it is easy to assume that I am trolling o_O.
Thank you for allowing me to have and maintain my opinion that he is trolling people and I state it explicitly rather than making "LAME" comments as you did. Have a nice day!

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
Yeah, if you check my postings in TGP, it is easy to assume that I am trolling o_O.
Thank you for allowing me to have and maintain my opinion that he is trolling people and I state it explicitly rather than making "LAME" comments as you did. Have a nice day!

Yes. Continue what you do.

Ryan Swanson

Back to the topic...

Finnegan is semi-notorious for long waits (it took a pretty long time for the KTR to be finally released to the public). I hope the wait isn't too long, but I'm curious as to whether or not it will be made in America, or the east like the KTR (I'm guessing east, for now).

I'm also wondering about the enclosure. Will it just be a downsized KTR? If that's the case, he may have to come up with a different disclaimer to print onto the pedal...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom