Did you see Rhett Shull's review of the Axe-Fx III?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Kenivel

speechless-steve-harvey.gif

phil_m

Trying is the first step towards failure.
Gold Supporting Member
Other than sending homing pigeons back and forth, videos and reaction videos on YouTube might be the least efficient way to disseminate information... This 13 minutes could probably be listicle I could read in 30 seconds or less...

metropolis_4

Gold Supporting Member
I'm really glad the AxeFX III UI doesn't bother me at all because I really love how it sounds and how it works in a live setting.

I do 95% of all my preset building and editing from the device and personally never felt like it was confusing or difficult at all.

I guess I just spent enough time programming Roland drums from the '90s that everything else seems simple and intuitive by comparison

ejecta

Silver Supporting Member
I'm really glad the AxeFX III UI doesn't bother me at all because I really love how it sounds and how it works in a live setting.

I do 95% of all my preset building and editing from the device and personally never felt like it was confusing or difficult at all.

I guess I just spent enough time programming Roland drums from the '90s that everything else seems simple and intuitive by comparison

I light 95% of my campfires with just two sticks. Who needs a propane lighter?

Steely Glen

Silver Supporting Member
Rhett's smuggery is pretty unique, even among the YT guitarist crowd. I'll never forget the rant he went on about all the 90s punk rock frontmen who have since gone on to "sell insurance," a rant that occurred from his makeshift YT studio in ... wait for it ... his mommy's basement. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom