• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Did you sell your Helix??

Orvillain

I actually did as well! :rotflmao

I've owned THREE of the bloody things! I sold the 2nd one, and a month later I was like "what have I done....." when we got a string of gigs and I needed something to do my effects and I didn't have enough single stomps to replace the unit.

That's when I knew... I just need to keep a Helix, regardless what else I end up having!

Ugly Bunny

Yep. Sold it to my bassist, in fact, when I got my Axe Fx III. I later bought a Stomp, but these days I only keep it because I build those mode mods and I test every one out on my unit before shipping. My bassist is waiting for his FM9 invite, though...

Voodoo Bob

I've owned THREE of the bloody things! I sold the 2nd one, and a month later I was like "what have I done....." when we got a string of gigs and I needed something to do my effects and I didn't have enough single stomps to replace the unit.

That's when I knew... I just need to keep a Helix, regardless what else I end up having!

Many times. Currently loving Helix LT for well over a year straight now.

LT bought 3 times> 3rd time was the charm
Full Helix bought twice>sold both times but once was to help a friend.
HX FX bought 3 times>sold 3 times
Pod Go bought once and returned

Watt McCo

I sold my LT. Sold my Stomp. Still have the free copy of Native Frank gave me. I use it occassionally...and it always reminds me to not think about buying another Helix...

Sepu1983

Yes. I keep my QC and I’m waiting for the FM9. I loved my Helix. I’m quite sure I will be back to Line 6 when they release their new flagship, maybe in one or two years.

odourboy

Yep, let my Helix LT go just a few weeks ago. Found something I like betterer. Helix (and Line 6!) has many admirable qualities so I wouldn't be surprised if I end up back in the fold someday.

timbuck2

:facepalm omg

TubeStack

Silver Supporting Member
I returned my Helix because it's just too big for primarily 4cm use with other pedals (prefer real drives). Went back to HX Effects and am super happy.

OrneryDude

I did. I loved the LT, and it was an amazing introduction for me to "real" modelers, but in the end a few reasons tipped me towards something else. If money hadn't been tight at the time, I would've gladly kept it alongside what I ended up with, but it is what it is.

Nothing but respect for the Helix crew.

Watt McCo

So Frank hooked you up with a free copy and then you low key trash his product on a forum?
But if your thought process is that anyone that received free product from Line6 should say nothing but glowing praise about it's perfection for their use case...well....

Trending Topics

Top Bottom