• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

DigiTech Bad Monkey discontinued?

sleejay80

Is what I heard in my country.
Why would they do that to such a high rated pedal?
Are they coming out with a new lineup?

yellowbaloon

I have heard that the entire Hardwire line is being overhauled + many will be re-released in the Obcura/ Polara Enclosures. Also i recall the DOD line will all remain being vintage correct/ analog to make a clear distinction as DOD : ANALOG + DIGITECH DIGITAL. I am not sure whether this means that it will became a DOD branded pedal or just a different more 'hip/current/true bypass/cool artwork enclosure but that is my guess. Please don't quote me but I just finished a position in a company that was a retailer which sold Digitech products + this was the round about information i heard :) I honestly believe that what they have going is awesome + will attract even the more fussy boutique-only guys + girls because the new lines sound awesome! I think now after years of being kind of an overall 'uncool' brand they finally realised that they needed to re-launch their entire lines + incorporate new ideas. Good move for them + more great pedals for us! As i said please don't quote me on all this but it comes from a good source.

Trending Topics