Digitech FreqOut!

olejason

Definitely appears to be treadle based but isn't that a DigiTech logo? I'm not sure if they also use that logo on the DOD line.

voss451

Honestly, why did you guys abandon multi effects? An update to the GSP or the RP1000, if you will.
That's just it. The GSP1101 is a phenomenal processor with the MBB firmware. Also, it's been roughly 10 years since it came out so, one would think it's just about due for an update.

To see it from their side though, with Zoom, Boss, Line6 all putting out new units lately and with Fractal, Kemper & Positive Grid (kinda) with their stuff on the high end, it could be that Digitech just wants to let things calm down a bit because who would want to put out a new unit only to have it get 'lost in the shuffle' as it were.

Smashies

Gold Supporting Member
If this thing can get me Kings of Leon (a la "Because of the Times" album) without a hollow-body Gibson and a Reverberocket, I'm buying it.

stilwel

Supporting Member
This is the best new thing I've seen so far this year. Very impressed with this, particularly on clean sounds.

jnam

Supporting Member
So, the truth is out about the FreqOut:

Looks great for single-note, high-sustain solos.
In my head i'm thinking how cool this would sound over something like Gilmore's "Time" solo.

Last edited:

Trending Topics