FSOT Digitech GSP1101 and Control 2 foot Controller

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Emporium' started by Baba, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Baba

Baba Supporting Member

Both units are in fair to good condition:

1. normal rack rash on the GSP1101, and it has a piece of black duct tape on the top of it, from the previous seller (TGP Member), that I never took off. That does not affect operation of the unit. The "back" button on the front panel needs a hard press to work, but it still works. It's probably not sitting correctly. Other than that, the unit works perfectly. Has been updated to v63.

2. The Control 2 foot controller is in good and perfect working condition, but it's been sitting for a while, so the nuts for each footswitch have a tiny bit of rust forming. Nothing that a good shot of WD-40 couldn't take care of.

Due to the issues above, I am only asking for $300.00 shipped for both, or, I am open to trades.

I don't have anything specific that I'm looking for at the moment, but throw some ideas at me, the worst I could say is no. I'll add cash for the right item/deal.

I could be interested in the more current small floorboards like the Atomic Amplifre(s) (AA3 or AFB), BOSS ME-80 or GT-1, Tech 21 Flyrigs, Mooer GT-200 and the like. NO separate pedals please.

I do not need ANY conventional amps, but I'd be interested in something like a Yamaha THR or BOSS Katana head, (which I'd use for home practice or running direct).

I'd be open to humbucker equipped guitars in the sub-$750.00 range as well.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. Baba

Baba Supporting Member

Pics of the GSP1101:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. bbgie1223

bbgie1223 Supporting Member

4. Baba

Baba Supporting Member

Sorry, I didn’t get a notification of a reply. Yes, still available.