DigiTech JamMan Solo ques

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by chrisjnyc, Mar 25, 2015.

1. chrisjnyc

chrisjnyc Member

Anyone know how if you can set the on board jamman metronome to only play out of the left or right output? I need a click for the drummer. I am uisng the jamman to play a long bass line loop.

2nd idea was to record the bass loop on the left input and also record just a click track on the right input... play the bass loop (left output) to a bass amp, and send the right output to a monitor for the drummer.

Anyone know if either scenario would work?

2. chrisjnyc

chrisjnyc Member

3. chrisjnyc

chrisjnyc Member

4. chrisjnyc

chrisjnyc Member

5. minty901

minty901 Member

probably not. i have the solo xt and you cant choose the output that the click comes through. also you cant choose whether to record in the left or right. if you plug into the left and record it will be treated as a mono signal. although you could try plugging a dummy patch cable into the other input to force it to accept it as a stereo input. or get a killswitch for both left and right (or mini volume pedal from t1m for example) and turn left or right off when you just wanna record in one input

6. chrisjnyc

chrisjnyc Member

Thanks for the info... What if started with a basic click track, and edited it so it would only be on the left channel. Could I load the track via USB and then use the jamman to overdub my parts on the live... while playing the click only on the left output?