DigiTech® Introduces the Whammy® DT Pedal with drop tuning and true bypass

eclipseall

how big is it?

sucks for those of us that have a whammy already stuffed into a board. loos like this one wont fit on the same spot.

oh well......

Magicpad

MUST. HAVE. Thankfully I have a big pedalboard!

On a completely unrelated note: anyone want a lightly used wh-4? Only $150! LOL

Atdi2000

Silver Supporting Member
Pedals can sit on the side of your board, I hate my WH-1on a slanted board, and this probably isn't much bigger than a pitchfactor and a Boss FV-500 pedal. If it sounds good I'm in.

Felix Leclerc

This is good news. Very good news. I hope that the drop tuning sounds better than the morpheus (that little phasey thing when playing clean).

Definite size fail. I would pick up the new morpheus bomber pedal over this. It's like a whammy, but with pretty much perfect tracking on chords. so you can do the drop tune, capo, or whammy style bends and dive bombs. I saw a demo of it at the MIAC show the other day in Toronto and it was really cool. I might replace my whammy with it..... Although it doesn't have any of the harmonies the whammy has, which I actually use quite a bit.

Check it out: http://www.morpheusefx.com/bomber.php

DraggAmps

Definite size fail. I would pick up the new morpheus bomber pedal over this. It's like a whammy, but with pretty much perfect tracking on chords. so you can do the drop tune, capo, or whammy style bends and dive bombs. I saw a demo of it at the MIAC show the other day in Toronto and it was really cool. I might replace my whammy with it..... Although it doesn't have any of the harmonies the whammy has, which I actually use quite a bit.

Check it out: http://www.morpheusefx.com/bomber.php
It tracks perfect? Is it totall different from the original Drop Tune. Cause the original tracked horribly, I thought. That's something I worry about with this new Whammy too. I'd be interested in a much better Morpheus.

Trending Topics