Digitech Supernatural pedal issue

xopeth

My six or so month old Digitech Supernatural pedal (not the Hardwired model) has developed an issue where the second setting, the Plate Mod setting, does not work right - specifically, when I play a note, it rings out for a second, cuts out for about two or three seconds, and then rings out for a second, cuts out, etc. It is only on the Plate Mod setting, and all others work fine. Does anyone know what could be causing that or where I can find someone to fix it? Thanks for any help.

GtrGeorge!

Strange. My best guess..and it IS a guess. The rotary pot that selects the Plate setting may have a tiny bit of oxidation in it (rust). It couldn't hurt to spray some De-Ox it into that pot and rotate it back and forth. Done carefully, it could only help. If it doesnt fix it...Im out of cheap,easy and good ideas. best fishes. I mean wishes.

Tom Von Kramm

Platinum Supporting Member
Thanks! I'll definitely do that. I bought it new on Amazon.
Great! You have two choices then, you can either swap/return it to the Amazon Dealer you bought it from or talk to our support team. Let me know if you hit any snags.

xopeth

Hey- sorry I didn't post an update-- been busy. The pedal works perfectly. The problem was not the pedal after all, it was my Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 that it was plugged into. Such a stupid mistake-- half of the little white tabs on the bottom were pushed into the wrong position by accident just from daily wear and tear. Some pedals, i.e. Boss ones that were in those slots worked fine, but the Digitech pedal I guess needs the specific regular position of the switch. Thanks for all the replys and i hope this thread helps someone else with troubleshooting.

Last edited:

Trending Topics