• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Digitech Trio.

Will Chen

Platinum Supporting Member
Just...wow. What a great concept for practice or laying down a scratch arrangemnt of a song. Can't wait to hear more clips.

rsm

Now, this is something completely different! (and cool!)

Waiting for early adopter experiences :)

ChrisVereb

Interestingly enough, the game Rocksmith 2014 has this feature. It works.

I only tried it once and it really didn't work for me. Maybe I was playing too sparse of a lead, but he backing "band" just kept stopping. Like if I let a note sustain for more than 2 beats, they'd just stop playing. Went back to playing the game where you zap the alien ships by hitting the chords labled on them. Actually i haven't played that game in almost a year...I should mess around with it some more.

ChrisVereb

after looking at the product page, it'd be kinda cool if this was integrated into the next version of the RP360XP. It'd make for a nice silent practice tool that doesn't need to be tethered to a computer or require you to own an iOS device.

GoldDragon

I only tried it once and it really didn't work for me. Maybe I was playing too sparse of a lead, but he backing "band" just kept stopping. Like if I let a note sustain for more than 2 beats, they'd just stop playing. Went back to playing the game where you zap the alien ships by hitting the chords labled on them. Actually i haven't played that game in almost a year...I should mess around with it some more.

Oh, I was using it to learn bass, so maybe why that worked for me. I didnt use it with guitar.

Madmax25

Seriously cool product! If I hadn't known better, I would've thought that this was some kind of joke [emoji5]

Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

csweldon

Pretty cool! Would be fun for practicing at home, or filling things out for an open mic (if it works well)

Tom Von Kramm

Platinum Supporting Member
Interesting. I wonder how it would handle my funky rhythms?

As long as your downbeats are strong I've found that TRIO will interpret up-strokes, ghosts, and accents as kick or snare hits. So, depending upon what rhythmic accents you want, you can either keep them in the "Learn" phase, or discard them.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom