Sold Dillion DR-450 Semi-hollow with upgraded Seymour Duncan P'ups

JimAnn

Gold Supporting Member

FS: Dillion DR-450 Semi hollow with 5A Maple Top.
**Shipping box arrived - Price reduced

listing on Reverb:https://reverb.com/item/32731343-di...-5a-maple-top-upgraded-w-seymour-duncan-pup-s

asking $375/50 shipping

Up for sale is a sharp-looking Dillion DR-450 with a 5A Maple Top. The color is "Lemon Drop" though I would say it's more on the golden-side. Looks different depending on light. But it is striking nonetheless. Body is very clean and glossy. There are a few slight surface scratches in center of the body back, but hard to see.

Modifications to the original include replacing the neck and bridge pickup with Seymour Duncan's (see spec's below, and original's will be included) and the the neck has been sanded down to satin finish (sanding was done very well, with clean delineations between gloss and satin (see pix). The neck is super smooth. Guitar has nice action and is easy to play. The fret board has an inlay on the 12th fret. I added a few removable dot's on 3,5,7,9 etc. that I can remove or leave on.

Includes a Fender soft gig bag.

SPECS:

• Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
  • Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom 5
  • American Flame maple top.
  • Bound set mahogany neck
  • Rosewood fingerboard
  • Dillion Pearl custom inlays.
  • Bound head stock with pearl custom inlay.
  • Grover USA gears with black knobs.
  • Wilkinson GTB wrap around bridge.
  • 24 hand polished 2.7 mm med. jumbo frets.

Last edited:

ur2funky

Silver Supporting Member
I know "JimAnn" doesn't post much (yet) on the forum, but he's a close friend and a trusted seller. Highly recommended!

Trending Topics