Disco Sound

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Lee Harvey Aussie, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Lee Harvey Aussie

Lee Harvey Aussie Member

Geez Probably showing my age but stumbled onto good old Herb Albert and 'Rise;...Love that Guitar sound ...what is that>?...chorus? flanger? pretty clean but great bass too..haven't heard Disco in years

2. Lee Harvey Aussie

Lee Harvey Aussie Member

Sweet thanks.all..googled it...just compressor and a 60's strat bridge pup....

3. DRS

DRS Member

You do know your initial post over here was in the wee hours of the morning?

4. shinksma

shinksma Member

That's OK, he won't read your reply until tonight, North American Eastern time, maybe early evening, Pacific Time!

Yeah, even when I post in the same time zone as the huddled masses of a forum/board, I can't assume the exact person who knows the answer happens to be logged in, happens to read my post, and happens to have time to respond, within a few hours. I usually give it a day or so, more if posting on a weekend.

5. buddastrat

buddastrat Member

You want a polyester finished guitar, that will get you there. I remember the guy in Earth Wind and Fire using the old Boss chorus,...A LOT. You do that, and you'll be a disco duck!