Distilling Vinyl

Tony Foran

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone still using a tangential turntable ? I still have my Yamaha PX-2 , that I bought new in 1980.

amigo30

I've been on a massive Cheap Trick binge this month. If you're a fan of Budokan - don't waste one single more second - find a copy of "Out to get ya! Live in '77" on vinyl. Just trust me on this one.

And if you're really into them ( and who isn't??) -- you might as well grab this one as well (of course on vinyl) :

Are You Ready!? 12/31/'79

I know, I know. We've all been there. Once day you wake up drooling on the sofa, covered in record jackets and Mobile Fidelity Super Wash fluid, listening to your cartridge go tshh...tshh..tshh in the runout groove.

You don't even want to look at yourself in the mirror because you spent the kids ENTIRE college fund on records. Again.

And you think to yourself - "This time I'm REALLY gonna stop doing that".

But remember - SOME days after you do that - it just seems like you made the wise choice. :dude

fataxeman

Gold Supporting Member
I've been on a massive Cheap Trick binge this month. If you're a fan of Budokan - don't waste one single more second - find a copy of "Out to get ya! Live in '77" on vinyl. Just trust me on this one.

And if you're really into them ( and who isn't??) -- you might as well grab this one as well (of course on vinyl) :

Are You Ready!? 12/31/'79

I know, I know. We've all been there. Once day you wake up drooling on the sofa, covered in record jackets and Mobile Fidelity Super Wash fluid, listening to your cartridge go tshh...tshh..tshh in the runout groove.

You don't even want to look at yourself in the mirror because you spent the kids ENTIRE college fund on records. Again.

And you think to yourself - "This time I'm REALLY gonna stop doing that".

But remember - SOME days after you do that - it just seems like you made the wise choice. :dude
I have a couple of C.T. albums (maybe more) on vinyl, but on the s/t album, the song "Mandocello" kicks all kind of a$$ on vinyl. The CD in comparison is pretty laughable.