• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Distortion does it ever end...Bogner Burnley user...

pullagnm

Hi, I've been on a distortion quest for awhile and this one has caught my attention. Right now I'm using a Dual Fusion...Nord 70...Zendrive...Mythical Overdrive. I've been through to many pedals to remember them all, and consider the ones I'm using now as more of a overdrive than distortion.

After listening to videos of the Burnley, I'm impressed and love the thick harmonically rich distortion, but wondering is this because of how its recorded. I am using a DRRI, so has any one using the Burnley compared it to any of the pedals I have and would it be any different?

gearscrubs

I have the 68 custom DR, and the Burnley sounds amazing into it. Huge tone. I also have a Mythical OD. That also sounds great into a DR, but different than the Bogner for sure.