Divided by 13 News?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by fenderbender4, Feb 26, 2008.

1. fenderbender4

fenderbender4 Gold Supporting Member

Sorry for perhaps the misleading title. I also don't know if it would be alright for people to release information, but I was just wondering if Fred had any new models coming out. Specifically any news on the SJT 37.

Thanks.

2. SkydogFan81

SkydogFan81 Supporting Member

Talked to him today...they are out of gold tolex! But they have some new colors: Powder blue, regancy blue, blood red....I wish he would update the website with new colors, amps options, mods, and ...videos!

3. hathisisfunnyha

hathisisfunnyha Member

I'm just glad I got an old cranberry tolex JRT before he ran out.

4. talpa

talpa Member

is the blood red like a maroon ? i have been in order prep mode for the last 2 weeks getting all my details in place before my EDT order. was hoping to get the current colors available and was looking for a maroon color.

i wanted a maroon/egg scheme - now i think i can do it...tks for the update.

5. SkydogFan81

SkydogFan81 Supporting Member

Yeah, it would be really nice to see the actual colors before spending that kind of money. I'm wanting one really bad too. I found some pretty good clips of the EDT for Rockett Pedals USA's website that they are demoing there boost pedal through.
    http://rockettpedals.com/boost.html

Are you getting a combo or a 2x12" Are you going with the V30 speaker? I talked to him and he is all about the V30's, but I've only heard bad things about them. I don't know what speaker combo to go with now.

6. RichSZ

RichSZ Member

Ahhh yes....a nice maroon color....

This is my amp, purchased new in 2004

[​IMG]

-Rich

7. hathisisfunnyha

hathisisfunnyha Member

Here are my two. Love them to death. Navy Blue and Cranberry (No Longer Available)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. fenderbender4

fenderbender4 Gold Supporting Member

RichSZ is that an FTR or RSA?

9. RichSZ

RichSZ Member

10. talpa

talpa Member

Nice color, that would do well in the Egg too.

No, I plan on asking for either:
    1.) an empty cab (for G1265's)

2.) if that is not a solid recommendation from D/13, i will just go with their std. setup.

3.) I have w/ my JMJ30 head an NCM 2x12 in a trolley that is loaded with vintage '67 transitional Vox Silver speakers...unreal with the JMJ. And I have 2 loose '82 G12-65s I bought recently. So I will probably take the empty D/13 and load a 65 & a Silver and do the same to the NCM cab. With a stereo pedal or a y-cord arrangement this could be monster rig.

Any thoughts ?
    Jim

edit: now i'm wondering if the NCM trolley rig would fit the D/13 2x12F (as pictured in this thread) ? haven't seen anyone do a D/13 trolley setup yet...again the biz! I ask all this because the cab I want to order is the 2x12D (the marshall B cab looking thing..love that look), and I can tell the 2x12D would never fit and NCM trolley methinks.

can anyone give me the 2x12F dimensions ?

11. English Jim

English Jim Member

If you're getting ready to order then don't hold your breath - I've been waiting for a 2x12 cab to match my FTR37 for the past 4 months. So far I've got nothing but the runaround. Love the amp but won't be doing any more business with Fred I'm afraid.

12. hathisisfunnyha

hathisisfunnyha Member

sad to hear.

did you go directly through him or did you go through a shop?
    i've had more luck through shops just cause they tend to have a steady flow of stuff