Divided by 13 players!

guitarjo2

what do you think of their cabs? what do you like/dislike about their 2x12 cab specifically? do you prefer horizontal or diagonal? what are the dimensions?

thanks!

Last edited:

Rev2S

/13 stuff is great. I had a RSA31 and 2x12 cab and that thing sounded huge. The cab had two Celestion Blues in it and I am not sure of the dimensions. It was the 2x12F cab with open or closed back.

19jmm68

what do you think of their cabs? what do you like/dislike about their 2x12 cab specifically? do you prefer horizontal or diagonal? what are the dimensions?

thanks!
I have-love my 2x12 D. I love how its not beamy, it has amazing bass response and really projects well live.

It's square shaped and easily transportable......two strategically placed handles make it easy to lift.

nolenuttt

Platinum Supporting Member
Ditto all positive comments-Great cab-have owned and continue to own several-All were diagonal, though, I haven't owned or heard the vertical ones....:aok

TCauble

I own one of the 2x12 cabs with a G12 and a Blue in it and I LOVE it! The amp (D13 RSA31) sounds MASSIVE through it and its all around just a great buy! Like others have said.. what's not to love?

Crash-VR

Silver Supporting Member
The cabinets are great. I prefer the horizontal cab with the handle on top, as compared to the diagonal cab with the two handles on the side. I like head in one hand and cab in the other. I also like how the horizontal cab comes with panels to make it either open or closed back. Really wonderful sounding cabs and they look great too.

Crash-VR

Silver Supporting Member
I like 13 amps more and more. Does anyone maybe know on what amps they are based on?
They are all based on different amps. If you look at the website he eludes to all the amps that inspired each design. They are wired on a tag board similar to Fender, but they are all really different and unique when compared to other amps.

Trending Topics