• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Divided by 13 Question

theirflowers21

Silver Supporting Member
Its possible. Ive seen a picture that showed the back of a divided by 13 amp that had 4 6v6s, but was a small box head. The guitarists name was Joel Shear, and his band is Pedestrian. But this picture was from when he was on tour with Our Lady Peace. I know the other amp he used was a rsa 23.

theirflowers21

Silver Supporting Member
ill try and dig up that picture, I do know that Joel is pretty close to Fred. I think he has been around from the start. We exchanged emails a few times, maybe Ill try and find out more. He always has great tone and equipment.

jkr

Gold Supporting Member
I jammed with my FTR for the first time tonight. The tone really rocked! I jumped the channels, stuck a Klon and a TS-808 in front and cranked it up. I used a Komet airbrake down a one or two clicks when I felt like taming the volume, but once you play with a drummer, it's just the right volume (especially since the 18 watt mode is available to tame the volume a bit). I was pleasantly surprised, since I have some great amps. This amp actually loves V30s, which is a speaker I usually hate. I set the amp up the same way Brad Whitford of Aerosmith does (jump the channels, channel one volume at 1:00, click channel volume at 10 or 11:00, bass pretty low and treble at 2:00 (he cranks it) and I realized why Whitford, has been using this amp as his staple amp for over 4 years.

Trending Topics