Divided by 13 Question

Its possible. Ive seen a picture that showed the back of a divided by 13 amp that had 4 6v6s, but was a small box head. The guitarists name was Joel Shear, and his band is Pedestrian. But this picture was from when he was on tour with Our Lady Peace. I know the other amp he used was a rsa 23.

ill try and dig up that picture, I do know that Joel is pretty close to Fred. I think he has been around from the start. We exchanged emails a few times, maybe Ill try and find out more. He always has great tone and equipment.

jkr

Silver Supporting Member
I jammed with my FTR for the first time tonight. The tone really rocked! I jumped the channels, stuck a Klon and a TS-808 in front and cranked it up. I used a Komet airbrake down a one or two clicks when I felt like taming the volume, but once you play with a drummer, it's just the right volume (especially since the 18 watt mode is available to tame the volume a bit). I was pleasantly surprised, since I have some great amps. This amp actually loves V30s, which is a speaker I usually hate. I set the amp up the same way Brad Whitford of Aerosmith does (jump the channels, channel one volume at 1:00, click channel volume at 10 or 11:00, bass pretty low and treble at 2:00 (he cranks it) and I realized why Whitford, has been using this amp as his staple amp for over 4 years.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom