Divided by thirteen LDW 17/39

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by 6120, Jun 26, 2006.

1. 6120

6120 Member

Anybody out there have one of these amps? Anybody heard one? What could I expect if I order one? Any opinions/info would be appreciated, Thanks.

2. Mastervolume

Mastervolume Member

imagine a jmp50 MKII mastervolume with better tone and a more aggressive overdrive.

and better cleans

Killer amps

3. hw2nw

hw2nw Member

there's several threads on this amp already....try a search.

4. 6120

6120 Member

what words or letters would you recommend I search for a thread on the Divided by Thirteen LDW 17/39 ? I tried several and came up with nothing but I heard of this amp on TGP so I know that the thread(s) do exist.

5. procos

procos Supporting Member

In the Grouse woods or on the golf course
    Why can't he just ask people there opinion? Searching for Divided by 13 stuff is very difficult because the amps are letters and numbers and not names. This response from members really puts me off. This is a page to exchange information isn't it?

Chuck

6. 6120

6120 Member

Thanks Procos, I seldom post questions on this board because I feel I will just be redirected to the search thread ,and, in another thread werein I added my question regarding additional opinions about an amp I was told that the thread answered my query. I am thankful for the links posted but i doubt I could have found them and they offer a few opinions about the amp but I was hoping for more.

7. cr8z4life

cr8z4life Silver Supporting Member

From the sound of the clips on the third thread......it sounds very much like my rsa 23 with a 57 lp.....but its really hard to judge from clips...

8. hw2nw

hw2nw Member

Never saying he couldn't. I know I participated in a few before, so I suggested he search. I'm on my mobile device otherwise I'd grab the threads for him...there's some good opinions on those threads. My apologies, didn't mean to sound like a dick :D

9. studio8000

studio8000 Member

what opinions are you specifically looking for? i own one, but didnt see any specific questions. let me know, i'd be glad to answer any questions to the best of my ability. you can PM also if you want.

10. 6120

6120 Member

Not looking for any specific opinions, just fishing for more feedback on a relatively new product and hoping to get more information in general, such as what the current users like and dislike. You never know whats out there in the universe of information on a product until you ask, and with a new product that universe of users could double in the first month or two .

11. BadAssBill

BadAssBill southofnash.com Silver Supporting Member

I don't owe one...but I've played my R7 through one...and it's magical. The cleans are blackface Deluxe Reverb, the OD is a full and large sounding. Reasonable volumes on tap.

12. JoeP

JoeP Member

Think JTM/JMP Marshall, with really good cleans..