Divine Noise Cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan84

I'm happy with Mogamil Gold everything. But I'm not opposed to have a few different brands of guitar to board 18 ft cables. Wouldn't hurt to switch things up.

ElDiabloAmps

Well, as a DN retailer, I can say this:

Of the hundreds I've sold, I haven't had one come back in for repair.

To me, that's the greatest compliment you can pay a builder.

I use them myself. love 'em! :aok

cheers!

Ryan84

Well, as a DN retailer, I can say this:

Of the hundreds I've sold, I haven't had one come back in for repair.

To me, that's the greatest compliment you can pay a builder.

I use them myself. love 'em! :aok

cheers!
Do they offer lifetime replace just in case or no?

djy8131

I had one of the noiseless connectors fail and Gil fixed it immediately. I have 3 of his cables and love them. Especially the 50-50 coil cable

Island3r

I also have 3 of Gil's cables.

I A/B's them against lava, fulltone and mogami in a studio iso booth.

They're actually noticeably louder than some of the others. The lava's in particular initially seemed clearer, but after directly A/B'ing them I found that the lava seemed to cut low end, giving the illusion of more treble content. DN was fuller and louder.

I was playing low output single coils at the time, YMMV.

Empros

I do believe they have a lifetime warranty, but judging from what I've been hearing, I won't need it! I just have 2 straight 15 footers, no coily for me. Not a fan of coily cables.

ArchtopAnimal

I had one of the noiseless connectors fail and Gil fixed it immediately.
I've retro-fitted those noiseless
plugs to a couple of Diamarzio cables over the years . They can be hit-and-miss in the construction of the reed-switch . It's excellent to be able to plug n unplug without standbying the amp though.

?&!

Gil's cables are top notch. I have a bunch of individual cables and a snake Gil made for me. His stuff is THE BEST. Have no fear.

justnick

They sound exactly like any other cable of the same capacitance. :aok

They are a bit more expensive than some, but less than others.

I buy 'em because:

1) I like the cool colors.
2) They are very well constructed and durable, with what appears to be excellent QC.
3) They are a good company to deal with in my experience.
4) There's a refreshing lack of snake-oil copy on their site and in their marketing.

Bushy

I am about to pull the trigger on some new guitar cables are these still the top notch quality cables everyone says? They sure look nice!

Empros

Yup. Have had zero issues with mine. Only had them since March, but I've stomped on them, dropped them off stage, etc. and they are rock solid. Great stuff.

Brion

Silver Supporting Member
I've had four of their 18' cables for more than a year. No issues whatsoever and I use them all of the time. I will say that the cables with the techflex outer sheilds (colors) arent my favorite as the techflex makes them a little too ridgid for my taste, so I just use these for my board to amp cables and use the non techflex cables for my guitar to board connections. Great product!

MattChicago

I've recently ponied up and switched over to Divine Noise for my instrument and speaker cables. These are seriously incredible. Everything sounds fuller, more alive, more musical. Plus, the lifetime warranty makes these a great value!

Bushy

wow great responses gentlemen thank you!

Any other users wanna chime in today with some Divine Noise ...

RocksOff

I use their coily cable. Brilliant. Somehow Gil managed to make a coily that sounds better than a straight. Sorcery, no doubt.

wookiefoot

Platinum Supporting Member
I use the Divine coil and a shorter cable from board to amp. Love the sound of these. I got interested to see what an ultra low capacitance cable would sound like so I bought a Lava Cable Ultramafic. Hated it with my rig and immediately went back to my Divine coil. I like the more mellow sound of the Divine. Perfect with my P90's and single coils.

kirkham13

I agree the tech outer wrapping when selected makes the coil too stiff and bulky for my liking but they are built like a tank. The coily is really nice and fat, but also pretty heavy weight, depends on your needs. I'n my bedroom I've been using a ten foot straight lightweight Mogami mostly that was a freebie, but its nice to have a selection. Very cool company is what I like best.

Empros

Too stiff and bulky? I haven't found that to be the case at all.. They are really solid. I'm thinking about picking up some new ones! Just for backups, not like I'd need them though!

schwa

I have one of the 50 50 coily cables. Genius design, I don't know why all coily cables aren't like it. (Straight cable from guitar to floor, coily the rest of the way).

I got mine (RA/Straight) with the jacks on the "wrong" ends. Gil was helpful and quick in setting me straight. Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics