Divine Noise Cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

porticoguitar1

Silver Supporting Member
I picked up the combo amp speaker cable and a 10' straight-to-straight. Never been happier with a cable. It's solid and makes me wish I had the cash to wire up the whole board with 'em.

movingmatter

I am about to rewire my entire pedalboard with a True Bypass strip. I am leaning towards the Lava Tightrope Kit for the pedalboard but using Divine Noise cables for the Guitar into pedalboard and pedalboard into amp, as using DN cables for the entire board would be quite expensive. I have 6 true bypass pedals in the strip. Am I better off using all DN cables with no TrueBypassStrip vs TrueBypassStrip with LavaTightrope?

echodeluxe

ive played them for about a year and own two.

they are very good quality. rugged and well made. i like them for that reasn.

do they sound any different? nope. i tested them (with my ears, duh) against monster, mogami, planet waves, and some really crappy offbrand ones and they all sounded exactly the same. the only difference was quality in construction.

but thats just my experience.

Empros

I am about to rewire my entire pedalboard with a True Bypass strip. I am leaning towards the Lava Tightrope Kit for the pedalboard but using Divine Noise cables for the Guitar into pedalboard and pedalboard into amp, as using DN cables for the entire board would be quite expensive. I have 6 true bypass pedals in the strip. Am I better off using all DN cables with no TrueBypassStrip vs TrueBypassStrip with LavaTightrope?
I don't think it's worth it to wire up an entire board with DN. His smaller patches are expensive. Lava will work fine. I use Divine Noise for my longer runs and they are awesome.

Like echodeluxe said, the difference between is quality and construction. And that's what I like about DN's longer cables. For short patches on a board.. I think almost any will do fine. The longer ones put up with a lot more abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics