Divine Noise Cables

VintageToneGuy

Silver Supporting Member
Had a cheapo cable quit on me today and decided to upgrade my cables. Basically, I need 2. One to go from guitar to pedalboard and one from pedalboard to amp. I’ve always wanted a curly cable for my guitar but the other one doesn’t have to be.

Divine Noise seems to get a lot of respect here so I thought I’d give them a try. However, in looking at the different options I got confused and don’t know which to order

I was about to order one curly cable for $85 and saw one for $135. What’s the TRS cable? Then there’s the 50/50…?

Can someone suggest what I need?

Thanks

Last edited:

ORCHID

I waited six months for a custom order and they couldn't make a simple cable for me. No thanks.

Hand of fuzz

Divine Noise cables rule. I have over 20 cable/cords from them and I’ve had them for over 7 years. Toured countless times with them. I’ve never had a problem with any of them. From mic cords, instrument cables, patch cables and speaker cords, they all make everything sound better. To me there’s no other option. Plus every cord is hand made by Gil himself. The best husband wife combo in the business.

Meriphew

Silver Supporting Member
I’ve got a standard coiled cable and a 50/50 from Divine Noise. Both are great. I highly recommend these guys.

slide13

Silver Supporting Member
Have a pair of cables from them, just bought mine at a shop (el Diablo) so haven't dealt with the company but they've been fantastic. I've had such a tough run with cheap cables goin bad on me, tried some PRS cables that I thought would be a little better and they weren't. Finally decided to spend a little more on a pair of Divine Noise and haven't had a cable issue since.

divinenoise

A cord with one right angle and one straight. It was at the 6 month mark when I got a refund. At least I got my money back.
Uh…that never ever happened

Are you sure that you are not thinking of another cable company?

I make cables with straight and right angle plugs every single day of the week. It’s our most popular plug configuration

In the 13 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve NEVER had a charge back from a credit card company.

It’s not cool to blatantly lie and bash a company’s reputation like that.

gil

ORCHID

Uh…that never ever happened

Are you sure that you are not thinking of another cable company?

I make cables with straight and right angle plugs every single day of the week. It’s our most popular plug configuration

In the 13 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve NEVER had a charge back from a credit card company.

It’s not cool to blatantly lie and bash a company’s reputation like that.

gil
Why would I lie? The store I ordered it from had to process a refund. You couldn't make a cable in 6 months. Others have had the same experience.

divinenoise

Why would I lie? The store I ordered it from had to process a refund. You couldn't make a cable in 6 months. Others have had the same experience.
Oh, I’m sorry, I misunderstood your post. I thought that you ordered directly from us waited 6 months and I tried to make off with your money (there is something like that going on with another cable company). I would have remembered if someone ordered directly from us and waited 6 months for a cable. My apologies.
If it was attached to a dealer order, it could take a while. We have a queue that’s first come/first served if they don’t have an order in the queue, it can take a while.
As far as “why would I lie?” part, it’s the internet, people lie all the time. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I had the same experience. It wasn't even a custom cable. Took forever.
I know, it can take a while. I make every single Divine Noise cable myself. I literally have hundreds of cables waiting to be made at any given moment. We always encourage people to go to our dealers that have stock.
We don’t take our business lightly, we do our best to make everyone happy..but sometimes..someone’s gonna be disappointed.

We really do appreciate everyone’s support!

Thanks

gil

Trending Topics

Top Bottom