• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Divorcing... New bedroom setup.

phractus

Well with a divorce underway and having to reorganize the entire house with new stuff I at least got to add this setup in the bedroom where a vanity use to be. Am going to have to potentially sell some other gear down the road, but is worth it! I'm sure one day another woman will have an issue with it. Then it's back to the music room.
PXL_20201120_220534878.jpg

phractus

If that's all you have when you're told to downsize then you're gonna get ripped off. Make sure you have a wall of 4x12s so the new woman in your life will be impressed when you downsize to this
There's still an entire studio in another room with shelves of pedals, and amps, other axes, and mics and all that. But like to be able to tool around in the bedroom seperates from all of that... Though will probably take the opportunity to add a thing or two! For time being will probably sell some stuff just kicking around to free up space/mula.

59Bassman

Plank Cranker
Gold Supporting Member
The day my ex moved out I got to walk up to the bonus room where all my gear was hidden from view and I got to pick which guitar, amp, and pedals got to live in the living room.

A while later, when I started dating again, the woman I ended up marrying asked me if I would mind leaving a guitar, amp, and pedalboard in *her* living room so I could play when I was there.

Hang in there. Better days are ahead.

P.S. This was a Christmas gift the first year we were together. Miracles do happen.

caspa

Well with a divorce underway and having to reorganize the entire house with new stuff I at least got to add this setup in the bedroom where a vanity use to be. Am going to have to potentially sell some other gear down the road, but is worth it! I'm sure one day another woman will have an issue with it. Then it's back to the music room.
View attachment 320239
Sorry my man, I'm sure this is rough to go through.

On the plus side, god knows how loud that little Orange gets, and I'm sure it's a great stress relief to crank it up and jam.

(When the dog is outside of course, which I'm glad to see you got. Seems like they're sticking right by your side)

NGJohn

Gold Supporting Member
The day my ex moved out I got to walk up to the bonus room where all my gear was hidden from view and I got to pick which guitar, amp, and pedals got to live in the living room.

A while later, when I started dating again, the woman I ended up marrying asked me if I would mind leaving a guitar, amp, and pedalboard in *her* living room so I could play when I was there.

Hang in there. Better days are ahead.

P.S. This was a Christmas gift the first year we were together. Miracles do happen.

Does she have any sisters?

joesatch

View attachment 320239
dog is exhausted from all the arguing?

Trending Topics