Divorcing... New bedroom setup.

TheCount0212

The day my ex moved out I got to walk up to the bonus room where all my gear was hidden from view and I got to pick which guitar, amp, and pedals got to live in the living room.

A while later, when I started dating again, the woman I ended up marrying asked me if I would mind leaving a guitar, amp, and pedalboard in *her* living room so I could play when I was there.

Hang in there. Better days are ahead.

P.S. This was a Christmas gift the first year we were together. Miracles do happen.

That's what it's all about, brother. No going backwards. Holding firm. Or trading UP!!!

ChampReverb

Gold Supporting Member
Well with a divorce underway and having to reorganize the entire house with new stuff I at least got to add this setup in the bedroom where a vanity use to be. Am going to have to potentially sell some other gear down the road, but is worth it! I'm sure one day another woman will have an issue with it. Then it's back to the music room.
View attachment 320239
GAS always seems to drive the wominz out of the bedroom

The day my ex moved out I got to walk up to the bonus room where all my gear was hidden from view and I got to pick which guitar, amp, and pedals got to live in the living room.

A while later, when I started dating again, the woman I ended up marrying asked me if I would mind leaving a guitar, amp, and pedalboard in *her* living room so I could play when I was there.

Hang in there. Better days are ahead.

P.S. This was a Christmas gift the first year we were together. Miracles do happen.

How did y’all know I was depressed about my divorce situation? This post really turned me around, congratulations and God bless both of you.

TT-335

Blues time! Whiskey & Wimmen.

In all seriousness... how’s the walls look? Just as bare? I have a “few” ideas for wall art, as well as designer “tables” to put stuff on.

Trending Topics