• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

DIY bass cab

Baxtercat

Silver Supporting Member
Nicely done. Looks strong, and I like those ports.
I hit the road as a young man w/ a home made bass cab. Two 15-in. JBLs, ported. Played it 5 or 6 nights a week till it started coming unglued. :)

Govan

Thank's Bax! I have a blast doin these! A lot of trial and error! It seem's like every grill cloth I really like nobody has,this stuff came from Germany!

hobbes1

nice. but you'd probably get more interest if this was posted in the bass forum here. Talkbass.com is another excellent resource online for all things bass and there is a huge DIY community there. Very nice and helpful folks.

hobbes1

Not trying to dump on you. There is a dedicated Bass forum here at TGP and this is a "DIY Bass cab". Also, Talkbass is the premier place online for all things bass. Just trying to helpfully point you in the right direction.

Govan

I didn't wake up today and say "who on Gear Page can I piss off today' C'mon man REALLY!! I'll go away,no problem!!

Govan

I want to do finger joints but I need a better table saw to make a jig for.But these are very strong also.I believe Avatar uses this on their cabs.

Trending Topics