• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

DLR talks about the Brown MMs - because we need another Van Halen Post!

Smakutus

It's actually brilliant... And not that hard to understand. Most people bring it up as if they were being dicks..

Jeff

stevieboy

Clouds yell at me
Gold Supporting Member
It is a great idea, except that it would have made more sense to put something different into each contract, I don't want to say why and spoil the video, but once you've seen it, I think you'll get my point.

DGTCrazy

Mod Squad
Staff member
It is a great idea, except that it would have made more sense to put something different into each contract, I don't want to say why and spoil the video, but once you've seen it, I think you'll get my point.

Well.....we actually don't know if it was in every contract. You'd also have to believe that even if other promoters found out about the specific language, they'd at least try to find it in the body of the contract, thereby having to read a decent amount of pages.

And at least Dave make's the story somewhat interesting with his story telling skills. I mean...wouldn't it sound dumb if Wolfie told it?:rotflmao

taez555

That was actually really really good.

Although I'd love to hear Eddie or someone else's take it on it. From the way Dave tell's it, it's as if he was the sole genius behind the whole thing. I'm suprised he wasn't physically patting himself on the back the whole time he told that story. :)

taez555

Have you ever worked with a singer/frontman?

:rotflmao
Oh of course, but Dave just takes it another level. He refers to himself and the Van Halen show as... "a super, forward thinking, gigantor, epic sized, Van Halen production" and then goes on to talk as if he was only doing it to look out for the musicians of world. Seriously, he is just sooooo awesomely full of himself. I love him. :)

Elvis Nixon

I guess the (1) tube KY jelly that was also a requirement in the same contact rider was for "safety reasons" too huh Dave? :)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom