1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

DMB Pedals: Foxy -rate Fuzz

Discussion in 'Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive' started by Burgs, May 17, 2011.

1. Burgs

Burgs Member

Recorded with a Violet Design 'The Amethyst Standard' microphone placed dead centre about 3" away from the HIWATT's left speaker. Pro Tools 9 tracked the recording. On the input channel I added Waves' CLA Guitars plug for light compression and some room. On the output master I added Waves' L3-16 Limiter to keep levels in check.

2. Grant Ferstat

Grant Ferstat Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place... Silver Supporting Member

Very wide ranging tones on that one Brett.

DMB seem to be doing some cool stuff..

3. Burgs

Burgs Member

Yup. They only started in '07 but they have some great ideas and their pedals sound very good to me. I think they'll do well. :aok

4. Grant Ferstat

Grant Ferstat Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place... Silver Supporting Member

I'm trying to get a handle on all of their OD's too. Did you happen to do a vid that I missed where you compared them by any chance?

5. Burgs

Burgs Member

No, but I plan to put all of the models that are with me on to a pedal board (Lexi, Foxy, Stellar, Cosmic, American,) and run a comparison video, shortly. I'll place the Lunar Echo at the end for some fun, too.

I'm pretty swamped at the moment so in all likelihood that won't happen until mid June. In the meantime, I think you'll find individual video demos for all of the above on my channel.

Cheers,

B

6. Grant Ferstat

Cool!