• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

DMC MIDI Controller / Timeline Question

AJBoy238

Silver Supporting Member
Looking at buying one when my Timeline comes in but curious if the 4 and 6 models do anything extra compared to the 2 and 3 model?

zwolf

It all depends on what your midi needs are. Matt can program basically any switch to do any imaginable midi function. I bought a DMC 6 because, beyond wanting to change banks on the TL and access all the looper functions easily, I also run an elektron machinedrum in my rig and my DMC does a bunch of stuff for that concurrently (it loads songs on the MD that correspond with my TL banks and starts and stops sequences.)

Basically the more buttons you have, the more midi functions it can do. It's up to your needs and imagination. Also, the smaller models can be programmed to have secondary functions (selectable upon startup) vs with the bigger ones you can just keep them accessible...

Trending Topics