Do I trade my MI Audio Blues Pro for a LovePedal Cot50?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by teleus52, Mar 9, 2008.

1. teleus52

teleus52 Member

Do I trade my MI Audio Blues Pro for a LovePedal Cot50? GAS again... I really love the MI Audio Blues Pro. One of the best overdrive and comparable to the LovePedal Burst Eternity I already own! But I'm looking around for a better pedal to go with my Eternity... so maybe the Cot 50...

Please, guide me!

2. Eskimoke

Eskimoke Member

Do you like the Blues Pro or Eternity better?

3. keith_t4e

keith_t4e Member

I'm going through the same dilema about wether or not to trade my E6 in for a black Eternity. From the clips I've heard the COT would kill with an amp on the verge of power tube clipping. Through an old marshall plexi of even a 2203 master V that pedal would kill. I've listened to clips of the MI Crunch box and it seemed to have almost toooo much fuzzy break up. I haven't heard the MI you have. By the way proguitarshop has tons of great demos on youtube of just about every pedal you can think of.

4. teleus52

teleus52 Member

Honestly the MI Audio Blues Pro is very similar to the LovePedal Eternity... that's a great pedal. I love both, but prefer a bit the Eternity... maybe the hyphe! No... the tone complexity of the E win my heart but the BP is very close. So I would like another one with different guts, it's why I taught about the COT50, but not sure,,, maybe a Mad Professor Skye Blue or a Landgraff dynamic od???

Any recommandation please?

5. gang twanger

gang twanger Member

Instead of spending extra $ on the COT50, check out the CMAT MODS Brownie($130). Someone got a modded one that supposedly kills the COT50. Tighter bottom from what I understand, and apparently just sounds better than the other Marshall-type pedals. I'm looking into one myself. Check out the clips for the stock one on the CMAT site.

6. alnico2

alnico2 Member

COT50 > Eternity is a great sound... make the trade.

7. teleus52

teleus52 Member

Any other comments?:RoCkIn GAS for the LovePedal COT 50, thinking it will stack better with my Burst Eternity....

8. teleus52

teleus52 Member

Finaly decided to order a LovePedal COT 50 today! Will review...

Tanks,