• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Do the ZVex powerplates fit Analogman pedals?

MrMoose

I noticed there's a large and small ZVex power plate, anybody know if they will fit an Analogman pedal? I'm hoping to power a Sunbender MkIV? Thanks!

MrMoose

Or can I buy a replacement (unpainted even!) back plate somewhere I can drill into to attach the voodoo labs battery snap connector?? Don't wanna damage the original backplate and not a fan of battery power at all (sorry battery aficionados!) ;)

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
Analogman uses several sized enclosures. What particular effect of his are you referring too? You can purchase bottom plates for some sized enclosures thru Smallbear Electronics. It's a matter of just drilling a hole, inserting a rubber gasket on the drilled hole and inserting a power cable. An easier method would be to drill a hole along the edge of the bottom plate and insert the 9V batter adapter power cable.

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
I'm looking to power the Sunbender MkIV
I believe that particular pedal is a variant of the 1590B enclosure by Hammond. The Hammond bottom plate will not fit it, but I would check Smallbear Electronics to see if they have a bottom plate for that enclosure.

MrMoose

Awesome, yeah I recon if I could just get a spare backplate for the Sunbender that'd be perfect :)

Trending Topics