• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Do ya still listen to Ministry?????

Shine

I have a version of Friend of the Devil by Ministry, its flawless. One of the best covers I've ever heard.

JamonGrande

I always include Ministry in my History of Rock class I teach at a local community college, somewhat as a bridge between synth-pop, metal, and alternative trends of the early 90's. Some people absolutely love it, some people are absolutely offended (Just One Fix and N.W.O used primarily)

such good stuff

joe

duckbunny

"There's only one thang left to do, Mama...

I gotta ding-a-ding-dang, my dang-a-long ling-long..."

Just one Fix and N.W.O are my two favs of Ministry. I dont listen to them regularly but when its on the radio I crank em up!

jazzandmetal?

Silver Supporting Member
Actually was listening to them earlier today while cleaning the house!

TVII is killer! Some damn fast picking on the intro.

aaronblues

Silver Supporting Member
No.

But they absolutely had a big hand in permanantly warping my brain (along with Lard, 1000 Homo DJ's, etc). Some of the best rock riffs of the last 40 years on "mind" and Psalm 69. They had endless amounts of hooks to go with the power/debauchery. Don't care what anyone says, the 90's were freaking great for music. I saw 'em twice, and they were solid live.

cheers

trickness

Analog with a side of DSP
they havent made a great record since the early 90's, but T.L.O.R.A.H. stays on my ipod

Trending Topics