• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Do you have an 'always on' effect?

zztomato

Clinchfx ep-pre. I have some nice drive and preamp pedals- Kingsley, BJFE- but they still all run throught the ep-pre. Makes everything just pop in a good way.

Bob T.

I couldn't find this in the Toneprint app, who is it by or is it your own?
"Air" was created with Robben Ford with TC. It is a plate style reverb that is meant to emulate a spring. I love it as a subtle always-on reverb for a dry amp. It NEVER seems to get in the way!

TYR

Free The Tone Final Booster set to a mild boost which fattens up the tone just a bit.
Free The Tone Ambi Space Digital Reverb set to a very mild plate reverb setting.

At lower volumes, I also have a Free The Tone Silky Comp turned on to mimic the compression, sag and sustain of a cranked amp.

Bobby D

I have a BJFe Sea Blue EQ that is on my amp to dial in the EQ and give that little bit of sweetness that only the SBEQ gives, no matter what pedalboard or effects rig I am using - Helix or pedals. And the SBEQ is always in the gig bag for backline amp gigs too...

supergenius365

Silver Supporting Member
If I’m playing single coils, my Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster is always on with a medium level of gain. Otherwise, my Timmy stays on almost all the time.

Trending Topics