Do you know any looper pedal with a 100 % mix knob OR with dry out?

xMax_X

I'm looking for a looper pedal that I can plug one out in one amp that would be the loop and the other out in another amp that would simply be the signal unaffected.

Or, a loop pedal that when I hit the play button, I can mix the loop 100% so I wouldnt have to press two buttons at the same time to mimic two guitars playing different stuff at the same time

Does that exist?
Thanks

-Max

DaveKS

Would not a A/B/Y splitter give you that when you hit the Y button.

When you hit the both button on this, and looper is set 100% wet, it should give you what you want. Use any looper you want with it. If your sure your signal is buffered properly before the split even a cheap passive ABY should work.

If you need need controls after a looper that's already playing use a Y in front of it and then put vol pedal or kill switch after the looper. With vol pedal after you can fade loop in and out at your pleasure.

xMax_X

Hey, already have the ABY switch but I can't find any pedal with a 100 % Wet out either... It always seems to be a volume knob for the loop instead of a mix button

Clark GriswoId

Looks Great. Little Full, Lotta Sap.
Silver Supporting Member
Why do you ask? Seems like an odd request for a looper pedal

xMax_X

Why do you ask? Seems like an odd request for a looper pedal
I guess I ask because I want to know if it exists ? ...Why would it be an odd request ? its what I need and pretty much all other effects pedal have a mix knob. Also a lot of stereo pedal have a dry output and a wet output...
Anyway, from my researches, the DD-7 and DD-20 do what I'm asking for but are not dedicated loop pedals.

splatt

david torn / splattercell
Platinum Supporting Member
@xMax_X :

it's not an odd request, at all, imo!

most of the older rack looping devices will do that for ya.

fwiw: Hexe reVOLVER pedals do loop & will do that, but..... i'm guessing that they're probably not really the type of looping device you're looking for.

xMax_X

No, I found that most of them have a volume knob and keep the dry signal at unity level, If I'm wrong please don't hesitate to point me towards those pedals

DavidH

The EHX SMMH mix knob goes from 100% wet to 100% dry.

It also has a feedback control, pitch shift over +/-1 octave range, a filter (high or low pass), and reverse, so if you did want to experiment with some other types of looping, such as improvising over drones, it's a fairly cheap and good way to get into it. It can loop in any of it's delay modes too, or you can run a loop back through the pedal for post loop mangling with the stereo ins/outs. Perhaps not the best thing for straight ahead song form looping but it can cope with that-there's no undo function though like most recent song form type loopers have.

Trending Topics