Do you think Members of Rush Dig Coheed And Cambria?

Fatboy666

Silver Supporting Member
they don't seem to take themselves too seriously, so I think they would likely dig C&C

reyleon

This thread brings back some memories. I LOVVED this band right out high school. Might be a good time to revisit.

I've heard that they do. Forget where I read it.

Regarding them not being more famous: they're pretty huge. Every tour sells out. Every date along the way! Used to love this band, but I've grown less interested in heavy music over the years. Still get a nostalgic kick out of their first 4 records.

Holliman

Triad Abuser
Those guys are talented for sure. Singing those lyrics while keeping those riffs on time can't be easy. I remember a while back Warren Haynes sitting in with them. I've always thought that was just the coolest thing. Shows how versatile Warren can be.

Simon

Silver Supporting Member
Those guys are talented for sure. Singing those lyrics while keeping those riffs on time can't be easy. I remember a while back Warren Haynes sitting in with them. I've always thought that was just the coolest thing. Shows how versatile Warren can be.

Yes the riffs they play and sing along with show great talent! Especially when the background guys sings with his riffs.

Bluesful

Silver Supporting Member
That Guitar Centre Session video is just flippin' awesome. Some awesome tone/sound dialled in there as well.

MrX

I seriously doubt any member of Rush would listen to this band, but I have been wrong before.

Having grown up in Rush's home territory and seen them decades ago... C & C totally remind me of Rush in those years - the musicality and the complete commitment to the lyrics and story

Phletch

Email them or drop them a line on Facebook. In this day of social media, you never know. One of them might actually respond and tell you themselves. That would be much better than us speculating.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom