• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Does anybody know what happened to Lovepedal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFuzzTone

Sean sent me a special "E6" in flat black, as I requested. I truly believe that I can make a good pedal, but I can tell you right now: I can't make a pedal like that "E6."
My goodness.
I have no idea what he did with that pedal, but I do know I will never sell/trade/get rid of that pedal.
It just "has it," as they say.
So yes, I have a "really good" Lovepedal. And damn, it is really good. :D
Thanks for your reply Jack!
I bought one of the E6 Black on Black pedals in 2015 based on your endorsement. Still have it in the pile of Lovepedal pedals. Also have an Eternity from 2007.

MrFuzzTone

OK. Here is the big problem with Lovepedals. If you have too many of them, it can be hard to remember or figure out which is which.
Those in the know will know.

coltonius

Señor Member
Sean sent me a special "E6" in flat black, as I requested. I truly believe that I can make a good pedal, but I can tell you right now: I can't make a pedal like that "E6."

My goodness.

I have no idea what he did with that pedal, but I do know I will never sell/trade/get rid of that pedal.

I had the production run of that Eternity briefly, though I don't remember how it compared to the others I had at the time (apart from being higher gain). My E of choice is an 05/06 Burst I snagged for a pittance last year.

Demioblue

Silver Supporting Member
I ordered a Lovepedal Dover Drive from Thomann. It was out of stock, but they did say they were expecting a shipment soon. Is it safe to say that it likely won't get fulfilled?

Jack DeVille

Thanks for your reply Jack!
I bought one of the E6 Black on Black pedals in 2015 based on your endorsement. Still have it in the pile of Lovepedal pedals. Also have an Eternity from 2007.
I had the production run of that Eternity briefly, though I don't remember how it compared to the others I had at the time (apart from being higher gain). My E of choice is an 05/06 Burst I snagged for a pittance last year.
I don't know about other E6 pedals, but I do know the one I have ia downright magical.
I never took it apart because frankly, I don't care what's inside. It just sounds great and that is what matters to me. :)

GuitarMike69

From what I've gathered over the last few years of SNS Lovepedal frenzies and the addictive TGP threads about Sean & Alf's toneful creations is that Sean Michaels is absolutely committed to his customers and The Lovepedal brand.

There's NO WAY he would intentionally blow off customers or fail to return pedals if he wasn't completely incapacitated and legally unable to tend to his business. Shame on the folks digging into his personal affairs and posting his legal issues on this forum, that's low, even for TGP. I expect Sean has read this entire thread and is frustrated as hell that he can't respond and make things right at this time. Talk about insult to the injuries he's most likely enduring. Cut the guy some slack and give him the benefit of the doubt!

I wish Sean, his family, Alf and all of his employees the best of luck through this tough time. He'll be back, he'll take care of everybody in need and he'll continue to make killer pedals.

Jim Marciano

Silver Supporting Member
Remember when Bezos went through a divorce and Amazon stopped shipping products and held onto everyone's money?
I was just thinking the other day you know lovepedal is alot like Amazon, it's crazy ...I get them confused like all the time

I asked Alexa to order me catfood from lovepedal and Alexa said "what chu talking about Willis" and I don't even have a cat... What were we talking about

outdoorpja

Silver Supporting Member
Anybody have any really good Lovepedals? I have 3 MK12's with NKT and Mullard germanium transistors. Sound great.
Oh and 6 old BBB's, a few really old COT's, a pile of Purple Plexi's and a lot of the other usual suspects … Too many to count.
Good stuff.
love it!

i seriously love my Bullnose Billet. the casing is a work of art, and the tone of the circuit is simply magic.
View media item 224496
View media item 216078
i also really love my Amp808. i am pretty picky about ODs, but this one has been my standard since its acquisition. plus its a fun "limited" edition signed by his mom :)

and, i enjoy his Elephant Man (non-stinger, aka the "Pachyderm") to run after dirt pedals to add fatness and raucousness.

(edit to add a pic of Mr. Pachyderm. he needs to get his due spotlight!)

Last edited:

jpagey

My goodness.

Yup:

An old Balance
Original BBB
Original Box of Awesome with a Balance and a CoT
White Eternity
Double Vintage Blue
Amp 50,
Box of Awesome with Kalamazoo and OD11

jpagey

love it!

i seriously love my Bullnose Billet. the casing is a work of art, and the tone of the circuit is simply magic.
View media item 216078
i also really love my Amp808. i am pretty picky about ODs, but this one has been my standard since its acquisition. plus its a fun "limited" edition signed by his mom :)

i enjoy his Elephant Man (non-stinger, aka the "Pachyderm") to run after dirt pedals to add fatness and raucousness.
The Amp 808 is really nice

ArtDecade

seriously man, hang it up. nobody's gonna bite at that huge chip on your shoulder. do some work on your self-awareness.
:confused:
Self awareness? The whole country is frazzled - yet all of us are giving companies and people a long leash because of the pandemic and a collapsed economy. Sean needs to send a simple email or add a post to his site that that he is behind (no one cares why) and that the repairs he took in will be addressed. Otherwise he deserves to be called out and have his company blasted. He isn't your friend - he is a merchant.

Big in Japan

Silver Supporting Member

My goodness.

I haven't happened upon an E6 yet. But I have a handwired Roadhouse that is magical with a Tele bridge pickup and a blackface Princeton. I thought the handwired Burst was the top of the mountain until I got my hands on that Roadhouse. It cuts so perfectly; and the gain character is super controllable just with picking technique and the knobs on the guitar. I'll always be trying new things, but that one ended the search for my sound.

calfzilla

Cynical Hack
:rolleyes:
See that, right there? “Trope”? Listen, tell your story walking if that’s how you’re going to speak to me, okay? Might as well throw in an “ilk” while you’re at it, or did I just spoil that for you?

Go on, say something more, say something clever, go ahead. Do it, get that high that keyboard warriors get off on.

Honestly, it’s people like you who make places like this a little less tolerable...
Easy to call the shots on your high horse isn’t it? I haven’t given any ultimatums yet I’m the keyboard warrior; got it. I’m sure you make this place real pleasant :rolleyes:

but go ahead, say something else completely irrelevant to the subject at hand. Seems to be what you enjoy doing. And you don’t have to walk anywhere to do it! Mostly because I don’t really care about your feelings or opinions and understand how to have an adult discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom