• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Does anyone have the tab for the solo to Cinnamon Girl?

waxnsteel

------------------------------------------------------------------------

rob2001

Actually,it's kinda tricky for one guitar to do it so it sounds right. He's got 2 or 3 guitars weaving in the studio version. I mean if a guy in a three piece band just whacked away at the one note, it wouldn't be pretty.

Julia343

I think the bad mother finger would work better.

Actually,it's kinda tricky for one guitar to do it so it sounds right. He's got 2 or 3 guitars weaving in the studio version. I mean if a guy in a three piece band just whacked away at the one note, it wouldn't be pretty.
Actually you could probably do it with a looper in a 3 piece band.... middle loop use a tubescreamer, and the last weave use a less or more of a tubescreamer. Done.

Trending Topics