Does anyone here know how I can get in touch with Michael Angelo Batio?

Spooky Action

Now it makes sense. I deleted too.
Let's get back to the feel good. I believe Batio will work with the OP.

On a lighter note, until the thread title, I never made the mental connection between Michael Batio's name and the ninja turtle.

Teleplayer

Moder8er
Staff member
I remember when Michael was teaching private lessons at The Music Gallery Inc. in Highland Park, IL wayyy back in his career. I had two friends that took lessons from Michael, and they both said he was a super-nice guy.

I hope things work out!

Pastafarian

Thanks everyone for your kind words and offers. Unfortunately my good friend passed away this afternoon. His family told me he passed peacefully. I tried my hardest to get Mr. Batios attention but it was not to be and I do not hold anything against him about it. My buddy was a tremendous guitarist with a heart of gold. Taken way too young at 47.

Trevordog

Thanks everyone for your kind words and offers. Unfortunately my good friend passed away this afternoon. His family told me he passed peacefully. I tried my hardest to get Mr. Batios attention but it was not to be and I do not hold anything against him about it. My buddy was a tremendous guitarist with a heart of gold. Taken way too young at 47.
Sorry to hear that. Life can be very unfair.

HoboMan

Gold Supporting Member
Sorry for you loss.

snow and steel

Silver Supporting Member
My deepest condolences

BigGreggoTX

Silver Supporting Member
I'm sure you didn't try to do this for any type of recognition, but people like you restore my faith in humanity. I'm sorry for your loss.

aywilson

Trying to learn something new every day
Gold Supporting Member
This just gives me all kinds of good feelies. I really hope this works out for you and your friend.

Trending Topics