Does anyone make a Cabronita wiring kit yet?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by thrashmetl, Feb 26, 2012.

1. thrashmetl

thrashmetl Member

Fairly simple question, anyone know of a company that has a pre-wired Cabronita kit?

2. thrashmetl

thrashmetl Member

3. vortexxxx

vortexxxx Member

It should be easy to make. What are the main differences? I know sone of their guitars use the greasebucket circuit but that's easy to do if you can solder. Some may have no load pots. I'm not sure what else would be different.

I make my own wiring on my guitars. The only kit I ever paid for was the Jimmy page kit with the 10 million settings. I didn't want to go the trouble of making one because I can be a bit lazy and that has so many connections.

4. sliberty

sliberty Member

I've seen them on eBay, but not currently. Just search for the wiring diagram and make your own.

5. teleking36

teleking36 Member

There's a dude on ebay that builds Cabronita wiring kits. I got one custom made for my pine cabronita build. I didn't want the S1 switching so I had him wire up a push-pull pot to do the same thing. He used all high quality components and everything looks really sharp. I think I paid $50 for it.

6. Hulakatt

Hulakatt Supporting Member

I'm not 100% sure but i don't think there is a simpler electric guitar to wire up.