Does it bug you if the Head doesn't match your cab?

Tele81

I recently moved my Bogner Shiva head and I've still got my Bogner OS 2x12 cab. I picked up Friedman dirty Shirley mini and a matching 1x12 cab; gorgeous. I've also acquired a Mesa Mark V 25 and I've been running it through the Bogner cab and it sounds great! Here's my dilemma I hate the fact that it's not a matching black Mesa cab. Anyone else feel this way when it comes to gear? Mesa needs a Mesa cab, orange with an Orange cab etc or am I just being anal?

EADGBE

It wouldn't bother me. I think it's cool that different companies' gear are interchangeable and compatible.

-CM-

Something Clever Here
Gold Supporting Member
Doesn't bother me. If I had to have matching cabs, I'd be out a lot more money and have much less space.

index.php

scmavl

Enjoyer
Gold Supporting Member
Nah. I have a purple Marshall 4x12 with a black Bruno, black Marshall, and a brown Swart head on top. I've no need for more than one cab and this one sounds great, so I'm happy.

Blaqhat

Doesn't bother, but the Marshall stack looks really good. Really though, the Marshall dual stack is the most attractive setup ever.

Tomm Williams

:eek::eek:
I recently moved my Bogner Shiva head and I've still got my Bogner OS 2x12 cab. I picked up Friedman dirty Shirley mini and a matching 1x12 cab; gorgeous. I've also acquired a Mesa Mark V 25 and I've been running it through the Bogner cab and it sounds great! Here's my dilemma I hate the fact that it's not a matching black Mesa cab. Anyone else feel this way when it comes to gear? Mesa needs a Mesa cab, orange with an Orange cab etc or am I just being anal?

I'm with you on this and there's no good reason for it!!!
I just can't handle mis matched heads and cabs

I'm a strange one:banana

michael.e

I have no problem putting my Marshall head on its side next to a 1-12 or any cab smaller than the head width. I may be the wrong person to ask then.

Still using the 80's Carvin 412 I got for $250 in 97'. It sounds good and has been the platform for my many different speaker trials.

Reactions: SDR

Trending Topics

Top Bottom